Striders Canceled Today (6/25)

Posted by

Good morning. Out of an abundance of caution, I have decided to cancel practice this morning. Our area is expected to have the potential for severe storms around 9:00am. This is at the conclusion of practice and my concern is that if storms hit early, we may still be on the trails. A make day will be offered Wednesday, July 10, 2024.